Updated: Sep 5, 2020
I’m a sucker for an apple or berry crumble and I totally forgot how yummy peach crisps are! I use frozen fruit when I make crumbles because I find the fruit more flavourful and it’s also more cost effective than buying fresh produce. The first bite of this dessert reminded me of an outdoor summer BBQ which I am craving right now more than anything else!
Makes about 6 servings.
What you'll need:
•Bag of frozen peaches (600g bag)
•1 cup rolled oats
•1/4 cup almond flour
•1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 flour (or another GF flour blend)
•1/2 cup chopped pecans
•2 tbsp coconut sugar
•4 tbsp coconut oil
•Pinch of salt
•Scoop of your favourite ice cream/frozen yogurt/dairy free frozen treat
What you'll need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8 inch round baking dish.
2. Pour frozen peaches into baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the crumble ingredients including the coconut oil until incorporated.
4. Spread crumble over top of the peaches and lightly press down.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden. Broil for an additional 2 minutes if you like a well done crumble topping.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before topping with your favourite ice cream. Enjoy!
Add these ingredients to your next shopping list and bookmark this recipe for later baking!