Updated: Sep 5, 2020
If you’ve been following along for a while, you already know about my obsession with Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel spice. I put that sh*t on everything! I came across a cute stuffed bagel recipe using Greek yogurt and I simplified it to create a quick easy breakfast.
How cute are these mini bagel bites?!
Makes about 10-12 balls.
What you'll need:
•1 cup plain Greek yogurt
•1 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 gluten free flour
•2 tsp baking powder
•1 1/2 tsp onion powder
•1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
•1/4 tsp salt
•1/4 cup Everything But The Bagel spice
What you'll need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except the bagel spice) and mix until combined. Gradually add more flour if your dough is too sticky.
3. Roll dough into small balls and roll in bagel spice. Place on parchment paper.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until outside of bagel balls are firm. Inside will be a bit doughy so bake for longer if you like your bagels well done.
5. Let cool and serve with your favourite bagel toppings - butter, cream cheese, egg salad, tuna, etc!
These bagel bites are loaded with protein and make for such a cute breakfast! 🥯